Time to break the status quo? Planning your next career move? Our team is growing and opportunities like this are few and far between.
In response to an increase in client demand Inverus Group® is now hiring a Full Time (Protective) Security Consultant to support the steady growth of our security consultancy and design business.
Inverus Group® is a trusted provider of security, risk management and resilience consultancy services tailored to the needs of government and industry leading private sector corporations. We are embedded in the aviation, utilities, energy and data centre industry sectors, with a rapidly emerging footprint in defence and critical infrastructure.
To be successful in this role you will have experience in the delivery of :
- Security threat, vulnerability and risk assessments
- Security policies, plans and procedures
- Security standards and guidelines
- Security audits and gap analyses
Ideally, you will have a technical background, with strong project management and stakeholder liaison skills and experience in the delivery of design and construction phase support services, including:
- SCEC Security zone consultancy services
- Video surveillance systems
- Electronic access control systems
- Intruder detection systems
- Perimeter intrusion detection systems
- Physical security measures such as vehicle and pedestrian barriers, CPTED, lighting, fencing, gates and architectural security requirements etc
As someone who prides themselves on their leadership qualities, professionalism, integrity, ethics, pragmatism and interpersonal skills you will possess:
- 10+ years security management, law enforcement or military experience; or 7+ years professional protective security consulting experience
- A passion for protective security
- Good business acumen
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong research, problem solving and analytical skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office 365 skills
Your application would be considerably strengthened by having qualifications or certifications in either security, counter terrorism, engineering, management or IT.
Current SCEC Security Zone Consultant Endorsement is also considered highly desirable, yet not essential.
Additionally, you will seek to:
- Prioritise your own health and safety, together with the health and safety of others
- Be a team player
- Be client focused and committed to achieving quality consultancy and business outcomes
- Be able to prioritise tasks and deliverables to meet set deadlines
- Be analytical, decisive, responsive and transparent
- Always display a positive attitude and sound judgement
- Display integrity and respect for others
Inverus Group® is an equal opportunity employer. As a senior member of the organisation you will benefit from:
- A competitive salary package
- Flexible working arrangements
- Interstate or intrastate relocation assistance
- Professional development opportunities and support
- Sponsorship of security licences and registrations
- A high degree of autonomy, yet supportive team environment
- Start the conversation
With the exciting national and critical infrastructure security developments taking place in Australia, there’s never been a better time to take control of your future.
Applicants must have the legal right to work in Australia and be eligible to obtain a security consultants or advisors licence/registration in any Australian State or Territory, or an AGSVA National Security Clearance to ‘BASELINE’ or higher.
All applications will be held in the strictest of confidence. Please apply now or send your CV and covering letter to [email protected]
Please note: Inverus Group Pty Ltd neither solicits or accepts job candidate proposals, CVs or resumes from recruitment agencies, search firms, employment agencies or any 3rd party organisation seeking to place people in any form of employment. In the absence of a signed contract or agreement with Inverus Group Pty Ltd, any candidate related information or documentation received by Inverus Group Pty Ltd in response to this advertisement is deemed to be the property of Inverus Group Pty Ltd. Inverus Group Pty Ltd reserves the right to pursue and employ any candidate at its sole discretion without legal or financial recourse to any 3rd party or organisation